Men's standard leather hand-stitched 3 strips
Let yourself be seduced by the exclusivity and superior comfort offered by our men's leather gloves, featuring meticulous design and refined details. The specifics of the product are as follows:
- Hand-stitched manufacturing : Each glove is meticulously hand-sewn, ensuring impeccable quality and particular attention to detail, for truly unique gloves.
- 3 Wands Design : The three carefully placed sticks on top of the glove add a touch of elegance and structure, giving a classic and timeless style to the accessory.
- Opening Below : The practical opening on the underside of the glove makes it easier to put on, while ensuring adequate ventilation and great ease of use.
- 100% Wool Double Lining : Enjoy ultimate warmth and comfort thanks to a double 100% wool lining, protecting your hands from the cold while providing unrivaled softness.
- For the Modern Gentleman : These gloves are the ideal choice for the modern gentleman, embodying elegance, functionality and luxury in every fiber and design detail.
Opt for artisan elegance with these hand-stitched leather gloves, the perfect companion for navigating the winter months in style.
MEASURE YOUR GLOVE SIZE CORRECTLY
The measurement must be made on your "directive hand", that is to say the right, if you are right-handed and on the left, if you are... left-handed. Simply do it with a tape measure and follow the steps:
You will find below the correspondence of measurements in French size
Feeding and caring for your gloves
The glove skins we use are perfectly nourished during the tanning stages.
However, over time your gloves may need nourishment to restore their suppleness and shine. Indeed, regular use will dry out the skin.
You can use a milk based on natural fats for leather (if not, a moisturizing cream for babies will do the trick).
How to proceed ?
Using a cloth, spread a thin film, make it penetrate well. Let dry and polish.
Your gloves will have found a second youth.
Clean stains from normal use of your gloves
Some colors acquire a patina over time (hazelnut, brown) and others need to be cleaned. Normal use can cause stains due to sebum, dust and pollution.
It is possible to remedy this by using a mild soap, preferably glycerine so as not to attack the leather.
How to clean leather?
Take soap on a clean, damp cloth, rub and rinse lightly with a second damp cloth. Put your gloves back on during the drying phase so that they retain their shape. Then feed with milk to preserve the flexibility of your gloves.
Clean greasy stains on your gloves
You have just stained your gloves with oil, grease, butter, make-up or any other greasy substance, in this case you must act quickly.
The land of Sommières can save you! It is a natural clay powder which has a formidable absorbent power.
How to proceed ?
It is a dry cleaning. Sprinkle generously with the earth of Sommières on the stain. Rub lightly and leave on for several hours (even overnight if possible). Then remove the soil. Renew the operation if necessary.
Clean suede or shearling gloves
For these skins use a clean crepe brush for suede and nubuck leather. Rub lightly.
You can also use Sommières earth for greasy stains.