Men's prestige suede mix leather with 3 strips
Discover luxury in the palm of your hands with our bi-color range of men's gloves, combining smooth lambskin and suede. Here's why these gloves are the perfect choice for winter:
- High-end Material Mix: Made from a subtle blend of smooth and suede lambskin, these gloves have a richly nuanced texture that stands out for its unrivaled aesthetics and comfort.
- Bi-Colored Design: With their two-colored design, they add a touch of originality and modernity to your style, offering an elegant way to break the monotony of your winter wardrobe.
- 3 Wands on Top: The three wands on top are not only a distinctive aesthetic element, they also add structure and sophistication to the gloves, ensuring a stylish look.
- Side Opening: The side opening offers ease of use and superior adaptability, allowing for easy on and off, while adding a distinct stylistic touch.
- For the Modern Man: These gloves are aimed at the modern man who appreciates style and functionality, providing a stylish finish to any winter ensemble.
Focus on elegance and comfort this winter with these two-tone leather gloves, a centerpiece for any collection of luxury accessories.
MEASURE YOUR GLOVE SIZE CORRECTLY
The measurement must be made on your "directive hand", that is to say the right, if you are right-handed and on the left, if you are... left-handed. Simply do it with a tape measure and follow the steps:
You will find below the correspondence of measurements in French size
Feeding and caring for your gloves
The glove skins we use are perfectly nourished during the tanning stages.
However, over time your gloves may need nourishment to restore their suppleness and shine. Indeed, regular use will dry out the skin.
You can use a milk based on natural fats for leather (if not, a moisturizing cream for babies will do the trick).
How to proceed ?
Using a cloth, spread a thin film, make it penetrate well. Let dry and polish.
Your gloves will have found a second youth.
Clean stains from normal use of your gloves
Some colors acquire a patina over time (hazelnut, brown) and others need to be cleaned. Normal use can cause stains due to sebum, dust and pollution.
It is possible to remedy this by using a mild soap, preferably glycerine so as not to attack the leather.
How to clean leather?
Take soap on a clean, damp cloth, rub and rinse lightly with a second damp cloth. Put your gloves back on during the drying phase so that they retain their shape. Then feed with milk to preserve the flexibility of your gloves.
Clean greasy stains on your gloves
You have just stained your gloves with oil, grease, butter, make-up or any other greasy substance, in this case you must act quickly.
The land of Sommières can save you! It is a natural clay powder which has a formidable absorbent power.
How to proceed ?
It is a dry cleaning. Sprinkle generously with the earth of Sommières on the stain. Rub lightly and leave on for several hours (even overnight if possible). Then remove the soil. Renew the operation if necessary.
Clean suede or shearling gloves
For these skins use a clean crepe brush for suede and nubuck leather. Rub lightly.
You can also use Sommières earth for greasy stains.