Prestige men's leather elastic top and wip Cote
Discover unparalleled warmth and comfort with our men's gloves, designed to combine functionality and elegance:
- Elastic Wrist : The presence of an elastic band at the wrist ensures an optimal fit, offering personalized comfort and preventing cold air infiltration.
- Side Zipper : A side zip not only adds a stylish touch to the design, but also allows for easy putting on and taking off of the glove, ensuring practical everyday use.
- 100% wool lining : Enjoy the ultimate comfort and warmth provided by a 100% wool lining, a perfect choice for keeping your hands warm during the colder months.
- Sleek Design on Top : The top of the glove features a sleek, streamlined design, offering a sophisticated aesthetic that perfectly complements any outfit.
- For the Modern Man : Whether for an outing on the town or a winter walk, these gloves are the ideal accessory for the modern man who appreciates style and functionality.
Opt for gloves that don't compromise on style or comfort, offering a chic and practical solution for modern men.
MEASURE YOUR GLOVE SIZE CORRECTLY
The measurement must be made on your "directive hand", that is to say the right, if you are right-handed and on the left, if you are... left-handed. Simply do it with a tape measure and follow the steps:
You will find below the correspondence of measurements in French size
Feeding and caring for your gloves
The glove skins we use are perfectly nourished during the tanning stages.
However, over time your gloves may need nourishment to restore their suppleness and shine. Indeed, regular use will dry out the skin.
You can use a milk based on natural fats for leather (if not, a moisturizing cream for babies will do the trick).
How to proceed ?
Using a cloth, spread a thin film, make it penetrate well. Let dry and polish.
Your gloves will have found a second youth.
Clean stains from normal use of your gloves
Some colors acquire a patina over time (hazelnut, brown) and others need to be cleaned. Normal use can cause stains due to sebum, dust and pollution.
It is possible to remedy this by using a mild soap, preferably glycerine so as not to attack the leather.
How to clean leather?
Take soap on a clean, damp cloth, rub and rinse lightly with a second damp cloth. Put your gloves back on during the drying phase so that they retain their shape. Then feed with milk to preserve the flexibility of your gloves.
Clean greasy stains on your gloves
You have just stained your gloves with oil, grease, butter, make-up or any other greasy substance, in this case you must act quickly.
The land of Sommières can save you! It is a natural clay powder which has a formidable absorbent power.
How to proceed ?
It is a dry cleaning. Sprinkle generously with the earth of Sommières on the stain. Rub lightly and leave on for several hours (even overnight if possible). Then remove the soil. Renew the operation if necessary.
Clean suede or shearling gloves
For these skins use a clean crepe brush for suede and nubuck leather. Rub lightly.
You can also use Sommières earth for greasy stains.