Men's prestige leather Deer
Discover the combination of luxury and sportiness with our men's gloves in real deer. Designed for comfort, durability and style, these gloves are a must-have for modern men. Discover the exceptional features of this product:
- Real Deer : Made from genuine deer leather, these gloves are of superior quality, offering incomparable softness and resistance to the test of time.
- Adjustable Strap : The adjustable strap ensures a perfect fit every time, allowing for ease of use and personalized comfort.
- Aspect Sport : The sporty design of these gloves makes them ideal for a variety of outdoor activities, adding a touch of elegance to your sports equipment.
- For the Dynamic Man : Intended for the dynamic and modern man, these gloves combine functionality and style, demonstrating a wise choice for the man who seeks to combine performance and aesthetics.
- Unparalleled Quality and Style : Featuring a high-end finish, these gloves reveal exceptional craftsmanship, bringing a touch of luxury to your winter wardrobe.
Invest in a pair of gloves that not only protect your hands in comfort, but also add a dimension of style and elegance to your everyday look.
MEASURE YOUR GLOVE SIZE CORRECTLY
The measurement must be made on your "directive hand", that is to say the right, if you are right-handed and on the left, if you are... left-handed. Simply do it with a tape measure and follow the steps:
You will find below the correspondence of measurements in French size
Feeding and caring for your gloves
The glove skins we use are perfectly nourished during the tanning stages.
However, over time your gloves may need nourishment to restore their suppleness and shine. Indeed, regular use will dry out the skin.
You can use a milk based on natural fats for leather (if not, a moisturizing cream for babies will do the trick).
How to proceed ?
Using a cloth, spread a thin film, make it penetrate well. Let dry and polish.
Your gloves will have found a second youth.
Clean stains from normal use of your gloves
Some colors acquire a patina over time (hazelnut, brown) and others need to be cleaned. Normal use can cause stains due to sebum, dust and pollution.
It is possible to remedy this by using a mild soap, preferably glycerine so as not to attack the leather.
How to clean leather?
Take soap on a clean, damp cloth, rub and rinse lightly with a second damp cloth. Put your gloves back on during the drying phase so that they retain their shape. Then feed with milk to preserve the flexibility of your gloves.
Clean greasy stains on your gloves
You have just stained your gloves with oil, grease, butter, make-up or any other greasy substance, in this case you must act quickly.
The land of Sommières can save you! It is a natural clay powder which has a formidable absorbent power.
How to proceed ?
It is a dry cleaning. Sprinkle generously with the earth of Sommières on the stain. Rub lightly and leave on for several hours (even overnight if possible). Then remove the soil. Renew the operation if necessary.
Clean suede or shearling gloves
For these skins use a clean crepe brush for suede and nubuck leather. Rub lightly.
You can also use Sommières earth for greasy stains.