Leather standard man classic open side and 3 Baguette
Experience accessible luxury with our lambskin gloves for men, a budget-friendly option that doesn't skimp on quality. Find out what makes this model a must-have choice:
- Authentic Lamb Leather : These gloves are crafted from genuine lambskin, offering natural softness and long-term durability, a wise investment for your daily comfort.
- Simple and Classic Design : With a simple and timeless design, these gloves will fit easily into any wardrobe, bringing a touch of elegance to your winter outfits.
- 3 Baguettes on Top : The three discreet baguettes on the top add a note of sophistication, maintaining a classic style that never goes out of style.
- Opening on the side : The side opening ensures easy and quick installation, providing additional convenience on a daily basis.
- First Price Model : This model is offered at an affordable price, allowing you to benefit from a quality product without sacrificing your budget.
Focus on elegant simplicity with these lambskin gloves. An affordable option for anyone looking to combine style and economy.
MEASURE YOUR GLOVE SIZE CORRECTLY
The measurement must be made on your "directive hand", that is to say the right, if you are right-handed and on the left, if you are... left-handed. Simply do it with a tape measure and follow the steps:
You will find below the correspondence of measurements in French size
Feeding and caring for your gloves
The glove skins we use are perfectly nourished during the tanning stages.
However, over time your gloves may need nourishment to restore their suppleness and shine. Indeed, regular use will dry out the skin.
You can use a milk based on natural fats for leather (if not, a moisturizing cream for babies will do the trick).
How to proceed ?
Using a cloth, spread a thin film, make it penetrate well. Let dry and polish.
Your gloves will have found a second youth.
Clean stains from normal use of your gloves
Some colors acquire a patina over time (hazelnut, brown) and others need to be cleaned. Normal use can cause stains due to sebum, dust and pollution.
It is possible to remedy this by using a mild soap, preferably glycerine so as not to attack the leather.
How to clean leather?
Take soap on a clean, damp cloth, rub and rinse lightly with a second damp cloth. Put your gloves back on during the drying phase so that they retain their shape. Then feed with milk to preserve the flexibility of your gloves.
Clean greasy stains on your gloves
You have just stained your gloves with oil, grease, butter, make-up or any other greasy substance, in this case you must act quickly.
The land of Sommières can save you! It is a natural clay powder which has a formidable absorbent power.
How to proceed ?
It is a dry cleaning. Sprinkle generously with the earth of Sommières on the stain. Rub lightly and leave on for several hours (even overnight if possible). Then remove the soil. Renew the operation if necessary.
Clean suede or shearling gloves
For these skins use a clean crepe brush for suede and nubuck leather. Rub lightly.
You can also use Sommières earth for greasy stains.