Lambskin leather gloves - 100% wool - 22090TR
Discover prestige leather gloves, the ultimate accessory for the modern man who does not compromise on quality and style. These gloves feature:
- Suede Wrist Edge : A suede finishing detail at the cuff adds an extra touch of sophistication, enhancing the overall design with a soft-touch texture.
- Adjustable Strap : The adjustable strap allows perfect customization of the fit, guaranteeing optimal comfort with each use.
- Three-Chopstick Design on Top : The elegance is enhanced by three distinctive strips on the top of the glove, adding visual depth and a classic aesthetic to the accessory.
- Add Prestige : Crafted with the highest quality leather, each glove promises exceptional durability, combined with a timeless aesthetic that never goes out of style.
- For the Elegant Man : Whether you're attending a business meeting or enjoying a night out on the town, these gloves are the perfect choice for the man who wants to make a strong, consistent style statement.
Focus on quality and timeless elegance with our prestige leather gloves, a true embodiment of everyday luxury.
MEASURE YOUR GLOVE SIZE CORRECTLY
The measurement must be made on your "directive hand", that is to say the right, if you are right-handed and on the left, if you are... left-handed. Simply do it with a tape measure and follow the steps:
You will find below the correspondence of measurements in French size
Feeding and caring for your gloves
The glove skins we use are perfectly nourished during the tanning stages.
However, over time your gloves may need nourishment to restore their suppleness and shine. Indeed, regular use will dry out the skin.
You can use a milk based on natural fats for leather (if not, a moisturizing cream for babies will do the trick).
How to proceed ?
Using a cloth, spread a thin film, make it penetrate well. Let dry and polish.
Your gloves will have found a second youth.
Clean stains from normal use of your gloves
Some colors acquire a patina over time (hazelnut, brown) and others need to be cleaned. Normal use can cause stains due to sebum, dust and pollution.
It is possible to remedy this by using a mild soap, preferably glycerine so as not to attack the leather.
How to clean leather?
Take soap on a clean, damp cloth, rub and rinse lightly with a second damp cloth. Put your gloves back on during the drying phase so that they retain their shape. Then feed with milk to preserve the flexibility of your gloves.
Clean greasy stains on your gloves
You have just stained your gloves with oil, grease, butter, make-up or any other greasy substance, in this case you must act quickly.
The land of Sommières can save you! It is a natural clay powder which has a formidable absorbent power.
How to proceed ?
It is a dry cleaning. Sprinkle generously with the earth of Sommières on the stain. Rub lightly and leave on for several hours (even overnight if possible). Then remove the soil. Renew the operation if necessary.
Clean suede or shearling gloves
For these skins use a clean crepe brush for suede and nubuck leather. Rub lightly.
You can also use Sommières earth for greasy stains.