Hand-stitched men's prestige leather Integrated wool lining and elastic wrist
Feel the warmth and handcrafted elegance every time you wear these hand-stitched leather gloves for men. Product Details:
- Artisanal confection : Each pair is meticulously designed by hand, ensuring unparalleled quality and attention to detail, for a truly unique product.
- High Quality Leather : Made from premium leather, these gloves not only guarantee you a timeless style, but also exceptional durability for prolonged use.
- Wool Cuff : The wool cuff brings an extra touch of sophistication, adding an extra barrier of warmth while providing a seamless transition into your winter clothing.
- 100% wool lining : The full wool lining guarantees unparalleled comfort and warmth, creating a soft and warm cocoon for your hands during the cold months.
- For the Elegant Man : These gloves are the epitome of elegance, offering a refined finish and unparalleled comfort for the man who values quality and style in every accessory he chooses.
Choose excellence with these hand-stitched leather gloves, a must-have addition to your collection of winter accessories.
MEASURE YOUR GLOVE SIZE CORRECTLY
The measurement must be made on your "directive hand", that is to say the right, if you are right-handed and on the left, if you are... left-handed. Simply do it with a tape measure and follow the steps:
You will find below the correspondence of measurements in French size
Feeding and caring for your gloves
The glove skins we use are perfectly nourished during the tanning stages.
However, over time your gloves may need nourishment to restore their suppleness and shine. Indeed, regular use will dry out the skin.
You can use a milk based on natural fats for leather (if not, a moisturizing cream for babies will do the trick).
How to proceed ?
Using a cloth, spread a thin film, make it penetrate well. Let dry and polish.
Your gloves will have found a second youth.
Clean stains from normal use of your gloves
Some colors acquire a patina over time (hazelnut, brown) and others need to be cleaned. Normal use can cause stains due to sebum, dust and pollution.
It is possible to remedy this by using a mild soap, preferably glycerine so as not to attack the leather.
How to clean leather?
Take soap on a clean, damp cloth, rub and rinse lightly with a second damp cloth. Put your gloves back on during the drying phase so that they retain their shape. Then feed with milk to preserve the flexibility of your gloves.
Clean greasy stains on your gloves
You have just stained your gloves with oil, grease, butter, make-up or any other greasy substance, in this case you must act quickly.
The land of Sommières can save you! It is a natural clay powder which has a formidable absorbent power.
How to proceed ?
It is a dry cleaning. Sprinkle generously with the earth of Sommières on the stain. Rub lightly and leave on for several hours (even overnight if possible). Then remove the soil. Renew the operation if necessary.
Clean suede or shearling gloves
For these skins use a clean crepe brush for suede and nubuck leather. Rub lightly.
You can also use Sommières earth for greasy stains.