Men's prestige leather tightening tab with baguette detail and open side
Discover lambskin gloves for men, the essential accessory to face winter with style and comfort. Here’s what sets this must-have product apart:
- Premium Lambskin Leather: Made from fine lambskin, these gloves combine softness and resistance, guaranteeing durable use throughout the seasons.
- Open Side Design: The side opening allows for quick installation and a personalized fit, adding a touch of elegance and modernity to the design.
- Adjustable Strap : The adjustable strap not only offers tailored comfort, but also a streamlined style that goes with all your outfits.
- Fleece Lining: Benefit from optimal comfort and effective protection against the cold thanks to the cozy fleece lining which keeps your hands warm.
- For the Elegant Man: These gloves are the perfect accessory for the contemporary man who seeks the combination of aesthetics and functionality in his winter accessories.
Don't wait any longer to experience luxury and ultimate comfort with these lambskin gloves, the ideal ally to stay stylish and warm this winter.
MEASURE YOUR GLOVE SIZE CORRECTLY
The measurement must be made on your "directive hand", that is to say the right, if you are right-handed and on the left, if you are... left-handed. Simply do it with a tape measure and follow the steps:
You will find below the correspondence of measurements in French size
Feeding and caring for your gloves
The glove skins we use are perfectly nourished during the tanning stages.
However, over time your gloves may need nourishment to restore their suppleness and shine. Indeed, regular use will dry out the skin.
You can use a milk based on natural fats for leather (if not, a moisturizing cream for babies will do the trick).
How to proceed ?
Using a cloth, spread a thin film, make it penetrate well. Let dry and polish.
Your gloves will have found a second youth.
Clean stains from normal use of your gloves
Some colors acquire a patina over time (hazelnut, brown) and others need to be cleaned. Normal use can cause stains due to sebum, dust and pollution.
It is possible to remedy this by using a mild soap, preferably glycerine so as not to attack the leather.
How to clean leather?
Take soap on a clean, damp cloth, rub and rinse lightly with a second damp cloth. Put your gloves back on during the drying phase so that they retain their shape. Then feed with milk to preserve the flexibility of your gloves.
Clean greasy stains on your gloves
You have just stained your gloves with oil, grease, butter, make-up or any other greasy substance, in this case you must act quickly.
The land of Sommières can save you! It is a natural clay powder which has a formidable absorbent power.
How to proceed ?
It is a dry cleaning. Sprinkle generously with the earth of Sommières on the stain. Rub lightly and leave on for several hours (even overnight if possible). Then remove the soil. Renew the operation if necessary.
Clean suede or shearling gloves
For these skins use a clean crepe brush for suede and nubuck leather. Rub lightly.
You can also use Sommières earth for greasy stains.