Prestige men's merino leather 3 sticks with lapels
Discover the combination of extreme comfort and timeless style with our men's gloves in shearling leather (merino). Expertly crafted, they offer an unparalleled experience for cold days. Here is what sets them apart:
- Turned Sheep (Merino) : Made from top quality shearling leather, these gloves are a real guarantee of warmth and comfort, thanks to the exceptional properties of merino wool.
- Extreme Comfort : Enjoy unprecedented comfort thanks to a very fleecy construction that wraps your hands in a cocoon of softness, effectively protecting against the cold.
- 3-Wand Design with Reverse : The three distinctive stripes bring classic elegance to these gloves, while the cuff adds a modern stylistic touch, providing a clean finish and unique charm.
- For the Detail-Oriented Man : These gloves are the perfect choice for the man who doesn't compromise between comfort and style, bringing natural sophistication to every outfit.
- Artisanal Quality : Each pair is the result of careful craftsmanship, guaranteeing not only impeccable quality, but also durability that will serve you for many years.
Experience luxury and everyday comfort with these shearling gloves, a choice that perfectly combines well-being and elegance.
MEASURE YOUR GLOVE SIZE CORRECTLY
The measurement must be made on your "directive hand", that is to say the right, if you are right-handed and on the left, if you are... left-handed. Simply do it with a tape measure and follow the steps:
You will find below the correspondence of measurements in French size
Feeding and caring for your gloves
The glove skins we use are perfectly nourished during the tanning stages.
However, over time your gloves may need nourishment to restore their suppleness and shine. Indeed, regular use will dry out the skin.
You can use a milk based on natural fats for leather (if not, a moisturizing cream for babies will do the trick).
How to proceed ?
Using a cloth, spread a thin film, make it penetrate well. Let dry and polish.
Your gloves will have found a second youth.
Clean stains from normal use of your gloves
Some colors acquire a patina over time (hazelnut, brown) and others need to be cleaned. Normal use can cause stains due to sebum, dust and pollution.
It is possible to remedy this by using a mild soap, preferably glycerine so as not to attack the leather.
How to clean leather?
Take soap on a clean, damp cloth, rub and rinse lightly with a second damp cloth. Put your gloves back on during the drying phase so that they retain their shape. Then feed with milk to preserve the flexibility of your gloves.
Clean greasy stains on your gloves
You have just stained your gloves with oil, grease, butter, make-up or any other greasy substance, in this case you must act quickly.
The land of Sommières can save you! It is a natural clay powder which has a formidable absorbent power.
How to proceed ?
It is a dry cleaning. Sprinkle generously with the earth of Sommières on the stain. Rub lightly and leave on for several hours (even overnight if possible). Then remove the soil. Renew the operation if necessary.
Clean suede or shearling gloves
For these skins use a clean crepe brush for suede and nubuck leather. Rub lightly.
You can also use Sommières earth for greasy stains.