Lambskin leather gloves-100% wool-22112TR
Enjoy the sophistication of our prestige leather gloves for men, combining art and comfort in an ingenious design. Features of these gloves include:
- Fancy Pleat Design on Top : The top of the gloves has fancy pleating, adding a touch of originality and visual finesse to your outfit, reflecting exceptional craftsmanship.
- 100% wool lining : The full wool lining offers you natural warmth and incomparable softness, for optimized comfort all day long.
- Elastic Zone Under the Wrist : The elastic part located below the wrist ensures a perfect and easy fit, while making it easier to put on and take off the gloves.
- Add Prestige : Made from high-quality leather, these gloves highlight a timeless aesthetic and durability ensuring long-term support.
- For the Man of Taste : These gloves are the accessory of choice for the modern and elegant man, bringing a refined finish to every outfit and reflecting a pronounced taste for quality and style.
Give your hands the comfort and style they deserve with our prestige leather gloves, a perfect combination of elegance and functionality, for a remarkable presence on any occasion.
MEASURE YOUR GLOVE SIZE CORRECTLY
The measurement must be made on your "directive hand", that is to say the right, if you are right-handed and on the left, if you are... left-handed. Simply do it with a tape measure and follow the steps:
You will find below the correspondence of measurements in French size
Feeding and caring for your gloves
The glove skins we use are perfectly nourished during the tanning stages.
However, over time your gloves may need nourishment to restore their suppleness and shine. Indeed, regular use will dry out the skin.
You can use a milk based on natural fats for leather (if not, a moisturizing cream for babies will do the trick).
How to proceed ?
Using a cloth, spread a thin film, make it penetrate well. Let dry and polish.
Your gloves will have found a second youth.
Clean stains from normal use of your gloves
Some colors acquire a patina over time (hazelnut, brown) and others need to be cleaned. Normal use can cause stains due to sebum, dust and pollution.
It is possible to remedy this by using a mild soap, preferably glycerine so as not to attack the leather.
How to clean leather?
Take soap on a clean, damp cloth, rub and rinse lightly with a second damp cloth. Put your gloves back on during the drying phase so that they retain their shape. Then feed with milk to preserve the flexibility of your gloves.
Clean greasy stains on your gloves
You have just stained your gloves with oil, grease, butter, make-up or any other greasy substance, in this case you must act quickly.
The land of Sommières can save you! It is a natural clay powder which has a formidable absorbent power.
How to proceed ?
It is a dry cleaning. Sprinkle generously with the earth of Sommières on the stain. Rub lightly and leave on for several hours (even overnight if possible). Then remove the soil. Renew the operation if necessary.
Clean suede or shearling gloves
For these skins use a clean crepe brush for suede and nubuck leather. Rub lightly.
You can also use Sommières earth for greasy stains.