Hand-stitched Pecarized Men's Standard Leather
Discover our leather gloves for men, with a peccary finish that brings a touch of rustic elegance to your outfit, while benefiting from excellent value for money. Here are the strong points of this pair of gloves:
- Leather with a peccary appearance : This model highlights leather with a specific peccary treatment, giving a soft texture and an authentically rustic appearance that will go perfectly with your casual or more formal outfits.
- Open Bottom Design : The opening underneath makes it easier to put on the gloves and guarantees a comfortable fit for all hand sizes.
- Fleece Lining : The fleece lining provides cozy warmth and unparalleled comfort, making these gloves an ideal choice for cold winter days.
- Little price : Despite their elegant appearance, these gloves remain affordable, proving that style and quality can go hand in hand with a low price.
- For the Contemporary Man : These gloves are made for the modern, style- and budget-conscious man, offering a solution that is both chic and economical.
Choose affordable elegance this winter with our peccary-look leather gloves, combining comfort and savings.
MEASURE YOUR GLOVE SIZE CORRECTLY
The measurement must be made on your "directive hand", that is to say the right, if you are right-handed and on the left, if you are... left-handed. Simply do it with a tape measure and follow the steps:
You will find below the correspondence of measurements in French size
Feeding and caring for your gloves
The glove skins we use are perfectly nourished during the tanning stages.
However, over time your gloves may need nourishment to restore their suppleness and shine. Indeed, regular use will dry out the skin.
You can use a milk based on natural fats for leather (if not, a moisturizing cream for babies will do the trick).
How to proceed ?
Using a cloth, spread a thin film, make it penetrate well. Let dry and polish.
Your gloves will have found a second youth.
Clean stains from normal use of your gloves
Some colors acquire a patina over time (hazelnut, brown) and others need to be cleaned. Normal use can cause stains due to sebum, dust and pollution.
It is possible to remedy this by using a mild soap, preferably glycerine so as not to attack the leather.
How to clean leather?
Take soap on a clean, damp cloth, rub and rinse lightly with a second damp cloth. Put your gloves back on during the drying phase so that they retain their shape. Then feed with milk to preserve the flexibility of your gloves.
Clean greasy stains on your gloves
You have just stained your gloves with oil, grease, butter, make-up or any other greasy substance, in this case you must act quickly.
The land of Sommières can save you! It is a natural clay powder which has a formidable absorbent power.
How to proceed ?
It is a dry cleaning. Sprinkle generously with the earth of Sommières on the stain. Rub lightly and leave on for several hours (even overnight if possible). Then remove the soil. Renew the operation if necessary.
Clean suede or shearling gloves
For these skins use a clean crepe brush for suede and nubuck leather. Rub lightly.
You can also use Sommières earth for greasy stains.